Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Woohoo! I finally got a Blog! And now I'm going to flunk out of college...

So I thought it was about time I caught up to the technological advances of the day a get a blog up and running. Cause I'm sure you all are just so excited about life. So, who knows when I will update or anything but hopefully I can promise once a week. I think I can handle that...maybe...i'll try okay!? Gosh people and their demand!

So I'm pretty excited I have another excuse to not do my homework now. Gotta check e-mail, facebook, myspace, other blogs, update my own. Oh ya I'm for sure not going to fail this semester. Like right now...I have 3 midterms and a paper due next week. Am I working on them? Oh wait, that's right... I'm on my blog.

Okay, okay I'm totally kidding! Mom, if your reading this I am totally studying right now! See...as price increases demand decreases....carbon and oxygen form in the core of a star during the Triple Alpha process...the tame olive tree represents the house of Israel...cuneiform was the worlds first writing system...compulsory voting increases voter turnout...Oes rhaid i fi i mynd cysgu...? :) *cheesy smile*

(That reminds me, one day I will write an entire entry in Welsh! With a translation for those who aren't privileged enough to know that beautiful language.)

Well enough of this! Have a wonderful day!

Hwyl,
Sierra

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad to see you really are studying good job on the blog.
mom