Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Murder Mystery Theatre 2007

Ok so I thought the title was pretty witty..

So I'm in this crazy play called "The Mystery of the Red Carpet". **Nov. 16 and 17 Buy your tickets at the Wilk Info desk today!** Yes, I was just shamelessly advertising for my production...deal with it!

Well, I thought you would all like to get a taste of the people I'm working with and some of the things we are doing! Well, we started rehearsals about a month and a half ago. Every Tuesday we meet together and basically do improv. It is a bit crazy...ok actually I'm surprised we've gotten anything done! It was a huge shift in what I'm used to. Back in high school, Mr. Hibbard wanted us to pay attention and shut up when he was talking and now we barely shut up when people are giving lines! *frustration* Despite the chaos of the whole thing, it is so much fun! Basically the only reason I'm surviving is because of Tuesday rehearsals.

So here is our Ad---> *check it out* (I'm Le Neill...the one who crys...)

And now to meet the cast! ---> *check them out*

I'll definatly let everyone know how it all turns out and maybe even have some pictures if you're lucky!

~Sierra

0 comments: