Friday, November 16, 2007

Life Update

So life has been CRAZY the last week and it's about to get crazier! I've been sicker than a dog since Friday night and I'm still not 100% so that really didn't help me get anything done.

I had a Political Science test yesterday. Pretty sure I got like a B-....maybe...if I'm lucky. About half the questions were from the days I missed from being sick, obviously. And it wasn't stuff from the notes or from the readings. It was like "Specifically, in lecture, we talked about three different newspapers. Of the ones we talked about which was consider left-leaning?" Then all his choices would be left-leaning papers but do I know which they talked about in lecture? Oh wait, I was at home dieing!

Sorry. I kinda got on a rant there...

And now the Murder Mystery is this weekend. I have 5 performances in the next two days. I'm going to die. I'm so glad that Thanksgiving break is next week. If I had to go back to class after this weekend .... I don't think I could do it. I'll try and remember to take pictures of the play!

So...I'm a pretty boring person I decided. Hope everyone is doing well! And so everyone knows I will be in Rexburg for the next week so don't call my apartment cause no one will answer.

Cheers!

0 comments: