Friday, July 23, 2010

Sick to Death

I read stuff like this and it makes me want to punch people in the face...

Last week Arkansas gubernatorial Tea party, write-in candidate, Billy Roper, had this to say:
I don’t want non-whites in my country in any form or fashion or any status.
Seriously? Are there really still bigots of this level in this country? The answer is absolutely and they are proud of it too! Mr. Roper is the founder and leader of White Revolution, the second largest Neo-Nazi organization in the United States. I really don't want to get into it all because it makes me sick to my stomach but here is an article that describes the activities that this man has been involved in. Seriously, don't read this if you are easily disturbed...The other scary thing; they (meaning his group of white supremacists) want to elect this guy president in 2012.

I am so glad I don't live in Arkansas...If you have any friends or family that do however, tell them NOT to vote for Billy Roper in Novemeber.

0 comments: