Saturday, September 5, 2009

A New Direction

I know it has been forever and I apologize. At least now I know I will have something to write about. Let me explain. This semester I am participating in BYU Model UN team. I am crazy excited! (Mainly because of the 10 day school excused trip to NYC in March but you know it'll be good experience too...blah, blah,blah... ;) ) But I am required to post comments on my professor's blog. So I thought I might as well start posting my comments as blog posts right here. It's the perfect way to always stay updated and I'll be saying something useful (hopefully). I know not everyone is interested in IR but think of it as a way to stay up to date on what is happening in the world. I think it's extremley important to always be aware of what's going on around you; even if you can't do anything about it. Being more informed can only help you. No matter what you want to do with your life. I could go on and on with examples but that would take all day and would be really, really boring so I will refrain.

Enjoy!

0 comments: