Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Updates? Wait? I'm supposed to update my blog?

I guess maybe it's time for me to actually update my blog. :)

School is going really good. I'm taking the best acting class ever! My professer is genius. The rest of my classes are pretty good. Nothing extremly exciting but it is ten million times better than last semester.

So I have a question to ask the like 3 people who actually read this. ;) What do you think of me staying spring semester and just taking summer off? It would only be like two extra months. I've been thinking about it but I can't make up my mind. Any input would be appriciated.

So, I've got cleaning check this week and I'm abouit ready to kill somebody. The RA doing it this month is a freaking Nazi! It's like she doesn't understand we have other things to do besides clean the apartment. Pathetic!

But besides that, everything is going well. No worries! :)

0 comments: