Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Eccentricities

I was getting bored without a play so I decided to audition for one. After many auditions and many denials I finally made it into a play called Eccentricities . It is being produced by the New Play Project. You check out what they are all about here.

--> New Play Project<---

It is really an amazing program and I am so excited to be involved in it. From the NPP website...
The mission of New Play Project is to write and produce new plays that reflect
the standards of a Utah Valley audience, to give emerging Latter-day Saint
writers a place to produce their work while maintaining their standards and
values, and to launch the most serious of those writers into writing careers.
Our performances are Febuary 29th @ 7:30 and March 1st @ 3:30 and 7:30. They will be held at the Provo Theatre Company (105 E 100 N) Tickets are only $5. It will be much fun for everyone. The plays are freaking halarious! (Trust me ;) )

0 comments: