Monday, May 24, 2010

MUN: The Real Fight Begins!

Sorry about the lack of updates...I can't even finish talking about NYC...that is how busy I have been... So let me give you the highlights of the MUN competition. This was my committee-or at least most of it.
And these are just some of the awesome friends I made! Fran and Felix (on the left) are from Germany and were representing South Africa and Adrien and Caroline are from France and were representing the delegation from the UK. Lots of good memories! (Times Square hikes, healthcare chats, late night dancing, raspberry hot chocolate! :) )

Here is the entire BYU team at the United Nations!


And this is the best news....

We totally won!!! :D BYU won three Outstanding team awards which means we are in the top 1% of all university MUN teams around the world! And then me and my partner, Jenny, totally got the Outstanding delegate award in our committee just because we are that cool!

0 comments: