Thursday, November 4, 2010

Got Competence?

This last weekend I was privileged enough to attend Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity in Washington DC.

It was an amazing once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. Just the sheer humanity that was gathered together in one place blew my mind.

As you can see from this hastily made map, there were more then double the anticipated amount of people. Also, I had an awesome spot. It was insane. 

So some of the highlights...The Roots, John Legend, the Mythbuster guys,


Yusef,



Ozzy Osbourne, Kid Rock, Sheryl Crow and don't forget Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert.


Also, this.


Yeah. I was totally there. I still can't even beileve it. Nor can I adequately describe what went on. The message was simple. We cannot let fear, whether it be from Washington, the Media, or ourselves, dictate our choices. Maybe I will just let Jon Stewart explain...  



* I might add more pictures later but most of them are blurry and kind of sad...

0 comments: